BECOME A L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL ID.ARTIST
The L’Oréal Professionnel ID ARTIST program is one of the most sought after educational opportunities for talented and inspired hairdressers with an eye for fashion and unique creative expression.
Led by some of the hairdressing industry’s biggest names, ID ARTISTS are coached in the latest catwalk looks, cut and styling techniques, session hairdressing, product innovation and the latest L’Oréal Professionnel seasonal trends.
Do you have the passion, commitment and drive to take your hairdressing career to another level?
It’s a 2 year development program with a MINIMUM of 12 days of “cutting edge education” and unique hairdressing opportunities within a 12 month period.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- - A bespoke preview launch of L’Oréal Professionnel’s seasonal collection, weeks in advance of the industry!
- - The latest cutting and styling trends and “signature haircuts” from one of the industry’s biggest names.
- - Session styling skills and catwalk interpretations development from one of the “fashion world’s” leading session stylists.
- - Presentation and communication skills – learning how to present on a stage and demonstrate to a large audience.
- - Platform opportunities through our bi-annual Catwalk Showcase Tours, where you will launch L’Oréal Professionnel’s Colour Collections to the hairdressing industry.
- - Many other unique opportunities, including working backstage at large runway fashion shows and presenting at other industry and L’Oréal Professionnel events.
- - An international trip, with a fantastic mix of hairdressing and leisure time.
If you think you have the ability, passion and commitment it takes to become an ID ARTIST, we would love to meet you at one of our regional auditions:
Monday 7th January - Dublin
Tuesday 8th January - Edinburgh
Wednesday 9th January – Manchester
Monday 14th January - Leeds
Tuesday 15th January - Birmingham
Wednesday 16th January – Bristol
Monday 21st January – London
Tuesday 22nd January – London (Southern)
Wednesday 23rd January – Belfast
You will experience a two stage audition process
Stage 1 - We will ask you to demonstrate on a mannequin head a simple long hair tecnhique. L'Oréal Professionnel will supply the mannequin heads and styling products for this, you will be required to bring your hairdressing kit for this stage of the process.
Stage 2 - You will be given 3 minutes maximum to show off your talent and capability to a series of judges.
- - Bring a finished model to demonstrate your cutting and finishing ability and discuss how the model’s look is inspired for the moodboard you have prepared.
- - Present and show the styling products used to create our look and how you used them.
- - Be prepared to answer any questions that you may be asked by our selection panel.
- - Your presentation should be fashion inspired and related to the forthcoming season's trends.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR AUDITION TIME, CALL OUR ACADEMIES ON:
London 0208 762 4200 Manchester 0161 834 5954 Dublin 016 045 900